Thu, May 19|
Harvard and Stanford Student Law Panel
Join us on May 19th @ 7 PM PST over zoom for our last event in the law series this quarter! We will be hearing from students from Stanford and Harvard Law about their experiences and journeys in law school!
Time & Location
May 19, 2022, 7:00 PM PDT
About the Event
About the Speakers:
- Franke fellow in global business law
- Law clerk to the chief justice the Rwandan Supreme Court
- Co-director of the Stanford International Refugee Project
- Corro fellow in public affairs
- President of the International Law Society
- Founder and Co-president of Harvard Plaintiffs' Law Association
- Law clerk at Morgan and Morgan
- BA in history from UCLA
- Gibson Dunn office in Washington, D.C.
- BA in political science from UCLA
- Gibson Dunn office in Los Angeles, CA
Click here to watch the recording.